Monday, March 16, 2009

Time for an update



Knitting update: Have done well and finished one item and cast on for two more. I've spent more time on Ravelry lately, and a couple of knitting forums also.
I've been browsing through a lot of free dishcloth patterns as I've joined a knitting forum Dishcloth Swap KAL - there is so much choice, I'm not sure what ones to do?
I've bought 3 balls of Peaches and Creme 100% cotton yarn, so I'll probably use the straight forward easy pattern and do a few - the cotton is so pretty it probably doesn't need much of a pattern. Maybe I'll do a few more using different patterns as well, and then choose the best one for my give away. Perhaps I should do 2 of each as I might not want to part! LOL

I did my first bit of 'garden knitting' yesterday - the weather was warm and spring like - lovely :)

Added photos of finished hat and beginning of scarf - details on Ravelry for yarn and pattern.



No comments: