Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things are going around in circles..




Well things are going round in circles - my head's in a spin as well as learning to spin! lol

My health is fluctuating, as is my attention span and concentration to most things - but I'm trying..
I've had a grumpy few days, but it seems to be passing now, must keep positive! I'm teaching myself to spin at the moment - and it's fun but is affecting my joints and muscles so it's something I need to pace at sensibly and not go hammer and tongs at! It's very addictive though! My first 'yarn' isn't perfect - but I'm chuffed that I'm slowly getting the hang of it :)

Had a lovely morning yesterday with our grand-daughter and my parents, all playing 'bubbles' outside :)

Really looking forward to my hubby having a week off work - will be so nice to spend some time together, even if there is stacks of DIY and house stuff to do and sort.. that's life ;)

No comments: