Monday, April 20, 2009

Another week in paradise..




Get the health grumble over and done quickly, my health has continued to be erratic, have had a number of bad days/nights to contend with plus usual (and unusual) everyday life - but as this seems now to be my 'normal' - on the whole have been coping ok I suppose. Fatigue and Brain Fog feels heavier this week, I'm not always getting in proper quality sleep, or rest in the day time - so there I guess somewhere lies the answer? I need to focus back on the course advise, I've lapsed a bit. I also suspect my sniffles are an impending bug, as some of the family are feeling poorly with cold bugs? Eugh..

Happier more fun topics! Knitting has really been fun lately despite my fatigue!.
I have the most WIPs at one go ever OTNs! (work in progress projects) - I've something on the needles to suit my varying energy and brain abilities!

I've got:
* Baby Cardigan with Hood
* Spring Forward Socks
* Ishbel Shawl
* Wash Cloth/ Kitchen Cloths
* Petersburg Cardigan
* Irish Hiking Scarf

The recent news from our son and dil means I've been happily choosing baby patterns to do for them! lol. I love knitting small cute clothes for tinies :)

At the weekend I cast on for a hooded baby cardigan using Sirdar Snuggly DK and Sirdar First Steps 292 book, Pattern Project 19 - (more details on my Ravelry).

My darling hubby recently gave me a lovely gift of a set of Knit Pro Symfonie Interchangeable cirular needles! I am over the moon, they are gorgeous! We got them from Get Knitted and they were really fast processing the order and I got them within a week! I'm so pleased with them, I'm now using them to knit the Ishbel shawl. My hubby is so supportive of my hobby, he loves home knit things. Nice to have him 'on side' lol! It still doesn't stop him rolling his eyes, when I 'just couldn't resist that yarn..', yet again.. (sigh)

Attaching a few photos


No comments: