Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Bug's caught me!




Yep! I got the bug! Sitting surrounded by tissues and about to put my head under a towel over a hot bowl of steaming water with menthol and eucalyptus - oh joy! I didn't appreciate being woken in the night by sneezing and bunged nose - but looking out of the window now there is a colourful misty sunrise, oh my the sky is so gorgeous - I must grab my camera! I wouldn't have seen this if it hadn't been for the sneezles..

I've taken these photos, but as I sit here looking out of the window, there continues to be amazing changes in the sky and clouds, can see what looks like aeroplane trails lit up by sunlight, streaks of peachy pinks. Oooo, preetttyy :)

Can't remember now what I was going to write about! lol! Easily distracted, that's me ;)

Ahh, knitting.. yes.. my latest knitting project is coming along well, it's a baby's hooded cardigan in Sirdar Snuggly DK. The pattern is in Sirdar First Steps 292 booklet, Project number 19.

Back to the steam inhale now, sniff sniff..


No comments: