Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well, I shouldn't go short on cloths for a while..






My health hasn't been too bright lately with the ol' cfs/me thang driving me up the wall, making me feel unhappy and useless! Knitting, amongst other things, has been too much to pick up, I have several projects on the go and haven't had energy or focus for them.

I got really fed up of myself so I turned to knitting some easy washcloths after taking part in a cloth swap on Phoenix Forum. My swap buddy said she loved hers, and hubby took a shine to them and 'comissioned me' to make him some for some chocolate! He says to me that I have a job for life now! LOL! I think I will be putting my prices up though..

The good thing with these cloths is I can make them without too much strain on the joints etc, and they are even dead easy to make if I've taken to my bed. I use short 4mm needles, so any night knitting I manage to keep to my side of the bed without causing any danger to hubby sleeping.

I have a bit of an addiction going at the moment for Peaches & Creme 100% Cotton Yarn, I've made two orders so far from Create & Knit. Super fast service and delivery from them, that's helping my new addiction! There are soooo many colours, plain and patterned - I'll be going back a good few times before I'm bored.

Also loving the new Phoenix Forum - it's such a lovely community of knitters - and great company when I'm having bad days - to be able to dip in and join in the chat, see other knitters work and learn something along the way. A great distraction and uplifting too.

Added a few photos of my latest creations ;)




No comments: