Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting there, and a few photos more

7th, 8th & 9th January 2010 photos





First photo is my effort whilst in hospital! Followed by 2 pics of Grandmas Fave & Basket weave cloths.


I feel I am making good progress, I sense that my breathing is getting better in between times of stuffiness and my lungs feel improved - not so achey, so I'm really very optimistic :) I'm getting nerve pain and aches around my teeth, gum, jaw and nose - I guess that's where the nerves have been jangled by the operation and stitches. The stitches have started to dissolve and feeling more comfortable in that respect. My nose aches across the top, and grinning and laughing makes my face ache!

I have managed to knit 2 more cloths whilst in bed, adding to the cloth collection, one using the grandmas favourite and the other one I think is basket weave pattern. I used Peaches & Creme Cotton yarn.
Looking forward to really being able to get into the swing of knitting and spinning again, and perhaps a little crocheting.

Just adding a few more wintry photos onto my blog - the view from my bedroom window. I am still using the spare box bedroom as hubby is still full of cold and coughs, plus as I'm not sleeping well I'm not disturbing his sleep either. I need a really good nights sleep soon - I can feel the increased tiredness catching up with me.

I love the wintry scenery - but I do hope that the weather gets warmer soon so that once my second week of having to stay in is done - I can go out and get some real fresh air through my newly mended airways! I need to get myself fitter and lose a couple of stone too! I really want to see how high I can get my energy levels to improve! I must remember to pace and not go mad!

That's about it for now - Keep warm everyone, and keep safe.

No comments: